Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hired an Online Poker Coach

I e-mailed a few of the top online poker players on 2+2. None were coaching currently but they did give me a few names of other top online poker tournament players who are teaching. I found 2 online poker coaches available. One charges $80/hr and the other would coach me for a 30% of my profits. I think both would be excellent poker coaches but I like the fact that one is willing to coach me for a percentage. I think this will be a great way for me to advance in levels quickly. I hope to reach the 33-55s in 6 months. I think this is achievable given my current ability and bankroll. I'll send my coach 20 SnG summaries this weekend and he will give me a detailed report on what I need to focus on for the next few weeks. I look forward to his analysis and will post some of his comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger 10 Best Home Based Business said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Click on my home based business franchise blog before its to late.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home