Monday, August 01, 2005

A Little History of My Online Poker Experience

I began playing free online poker a year ago. It began as a way to improve so I could beat my buddies in their local everything is wild card game. Free online poker and free poker tournaments have turned into a real hobby and eventually a nice part-time poker income. I haven't played free online poker games for the past 5 months. I'm back now and I am hungry to play again online poker again. I'm a small stakes player on Party Poker and this blog will chronicle my online poker adventure. There are some great online poker articles at No Limit Free Rolls online poker strategy section.

2 Comments:

Blogger Start Home Based Business said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Hey why don't you peep my home based business resource blog site.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://adagedance.com/graphics/favourites/pet-supplies
Cool stuff

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home