Monday, August 15, 2005

An Online Poker Weekend Heater

Played 90 online poker tournaments this past week. Didn't meet my goal of 25-30 sets which would be 100-120 Sit-n-Go. I got close but need to push a little harder if I'm going to meet my monthly online poker goals. The week started out strong and than turned ugly quickly. By the 50th SnG I was break even. Than Friday night came and I went on a little online poker weekend heater at Party Poker. The online poker tournament tables were teaming with bad players all weekend long. Here is a good article on poker tournament blind stealing strategy. Its a good read. Here are my online poker stats for the week.


90 $10+1 SnGs
ITM% 48.9%
ROI% 33.3%
Profit $330.00
Rakeback $18.00
Total $348.00

PS - I placed in 2nd and 3rd most often. If this trend continues I will need to take a serious look at my ITM play. My ROI should have been much higher considering how high my ITM was. I need to review my online poker final table play. Here is a good article for online poker final table strategy..

8 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

You have an interesting blog here. Some of the things people put are kind of strange. Another cool site I like is a affiliate internet marketing web site that is about information marketing and a little other stuff.

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

6:48 AM  
Anonymous pacific poker said...

El_Maximo about An Online Poker Weekend Heater .I notice we had nearly the same kind of interest in live online poker.I running a site live online poker.
Isn't the internet a great thing ,everyone sharing a little peice of themselves and their
lives. Anyway enjoyed the visited take care ....
I have a Friday game night with my friend it's a super social gathering ,but some of my friend drink better then they play .

12:40 AM  
Anonymous free poker game said...

El_Maximo Well it's winter time and I am search around the internet .So read your blog, An Online Poker Weekend Heater and I am a gambler myself ,love the thrill of the odds and the game play..I running a site poker superstars.
Isn't the internet a great thing ,everyone sharing a little peice of themselves and their
lives. Anyway enjoyed the visited take care ....

8:15 AM  
Anonymous strip poker said...

Best prices, early-bird specials, top betting sites, free picks and much more information about live poker can be found daily right here! Always look for blogs like this one, An Online Poker Weekend Heater, a truly professional place to post revelant information. We wish to thank El_Maximo personally and we wish you all the success. Look for future information about live poker, bonus offers, promotions, contests, and more in the upcoming season!

2:29 AM  
Blogger 10 Best Home Based Business said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Please proceed to my based business home idea successful blog when you find the time.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another good read!
www.freewebs.com/poker-cashback

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another good read!
www.freewebs.com/poker-cashback

12:09 PM  
Blogger Peter Parks said...

I think people are going to also benefit by seeing the niches to avoid in affiliate promotions, cutting right past many time wasters. thanks for your input... affiliate

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home